Friday 22 February 2013

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

Hello everyone!! It's my turn for Craftwork Cards Candi again! I'm Jillian from Paper à la Mode

At CHA I got to meet the lovely people from Craftwork Cards UK. I spilled popcorn all over their beautiful black carpeting in their adorable little CHA booth. But even with that blunder, they were so sweet. Here we are (left to right) Holly from Ribbons & Glue, ME (Jillian), Julie from Craftwork Cards UK and Theresa The Scrapbooking Queen! We had so much fun at CHA and I'm thrilled to have met our Craftwork Cards UK family! 



And they gave me some NEW Candi Goodies!! SO CUTE!! 

Craftwork Cards is a UK based company who invented this wonderful embellishment called "Candi". And I have the wonderful opportunity to be on the USA Design Team and get to play with it!! 

So here's today's project! I LOVE how this one turned out!! 




I used "Crused Ice" Candi for this project! 

You can find Candi here and here



2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The bow across the middle is the perfect embellishment and the CANDi looks amazing!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian it was so lovely to meet you and Holly with Theresa at CHA! I love your card it is absolutely stunning and a really great way to use Candi! Crushed ice is scrummy isn't it.

    ReplyDelete