Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi everyone!
Happy Valentine's Day!

here to show you a really fun way that I will be packaging up some Valentine treats.

I decided to make a little paper bag purse to fill with some candy for my daughter and her roomies at college. 


I can fit quite a bit of candy in here.

Here is a side view so you can see the paper bag:


I also put some Craftwork Cards CANDi on my little purse.
Here is a close up of that:

I love how the Regal Silver CANDi gave my little purse the look of having metal on there, like a real purse.
The great thing is the CANDi is so lightweight, that my purse is still nice and light.

Regal Silver CANDi:

There are so many great patterns and colors in the CANDi line,
you should definitely check them out.

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find Craftwork Cards CANDi in the US at various online retailers including

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day
and a sweet Valentine's Day!!





3 comments:

  1. Love this gift giving idea!! And the CANDi was the perfect embellishment!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click This Link m4s09v3m39 replica bags buy online replica bags aaa l2o82k8t92 replica bags pakistan hermes replica k6g15g9n93 best replica ysl bags replica bags karachi replica gucci bags l9u19h8m07 replica bags louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  3. useful content Dolabuy Hermes look at this site see this Your Domain Name moved here

    ReplyDelete