Friday 1 February 2013

I "LOVE" CANDi...


Who doesn't love CANDi...
     Hey Crafters--Midge here (scrappintoxicmidge)!  I am over the moon and back to announce that I am now officially a member of the CraftWork Cards CANDi Design Team!  I love Love LOVE this product!  CANDi is the perfect way to top off any project!  
     These are the colors of CANDi I chose to work with for my project today.  "Love Parade-Cherry Red" and "Pretty Little Prints-Rose Bouquet.  Here are some close ups:
                                
                               

And here is the completed banner!
I am soooo excited for the opportunity to be a part of this amazing team!  CANDi comes in a huge variety of colors.  I recommend you grab yourself some today.  You can shop for your CANDi here.  The possibilities are endless!
     I hope you enjoyed this project. Can't wait until next time :)  Have a super crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team! Love the way you used your CANDi on your Valentine's Banner! So pretty!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete