Monday 11 February 2013

{I mustache will you.... Be my Valentine?}


Happy Monday Crafters... Scrappin Madge here and I stepped over from The Lounge to be the Featured Designer.  I am over the moon excited for this project.  I made this for my sweetheart, I thought is was something fun that I could add his favorite treats to.  Check it out.....





Here is a close up of the "Question"



Here is a close up of the cute hearts using the amazing CANDi!!! 
I used the CANDi called "Very Merry Silver"


I hope that you liked my project that I made today.  If you would like to learn what supplies were used besides the amazing Craftwork Cards CANDi check out my blog {HERE}

Have you purchased your CANDi yet??? Well, it's time to get your CANDi on!!!! I like CANDi.......I like CANDi!!! yup sing that song all the way to the store!!!!  Click {HERE} to get yours today!

As always, thanks for stopping and leaving some bloggie love!!


{MADGE}

No comments:

Post a Comment