Monday, 31 December 2012
Sunday, 30 December 2012
- A2 size POSTCARD 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Pink mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Dotted mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
- Blue strip cut @ 3 3/4" x 1"
- Cherry Ribbon added on blue strip
- TEDDY BEAR PARADE "New Year Bear" cut @ 3 1/2" and adhered with an Action Wobble from TSQ's Royal Shoppe (shop here)
- Buttons from TSQ's Royal Shoppe (shop here)
- Cardz TV Stamps "More Encouraging Thoughts" (shop here)
- CANDI "School Days" from TSQ's Royal Shoppe (shop here)
Saturday, 29 December 2012
Here is my card.
Thursday, 27 December 2012
Now that Christmas is behind us, its time to start thinking of Valentines, which will be here before you know it. I thought I would get ahead start on a Valentine card using some Candi from Craftwork Cards. Below I my project using Icing Sugar Candi & Holly Berry. I hope you like it and inspire you to make a cute Valentine card and use some Craftwork Cards Candi you cant get them The Scrapbooking Queen Royal Shoppe
Wednesday, 26 December 2012
Hello CANDi people! Today I am bringing you a pretty, CANDi corset tag made with the Prima Almanac collection and Newsprint CANDi!
I love this soft, pink paper collection and how it coordinates so nicely with the Newspaper CANDi.
I also love this printed ribbon. It gives the tag so much texture and the sentiment is awesome!
The CANDi makes a great anchor for the twine and that charm is SO beautiful, isn’t it? I really love how this CANDi project turned out and the Newsprint CANDi is quickly becoming one of my favorites!
Tuesday, 25 December 2012
Hope Santa left you some crafty goods under your tree this morning.
Holly here from Ribbons & Glue sharing with you a fabulous CANDi ® project that I made. These little CANDi ® embellishments really are Fab. I practically use them on every project I make now.
I gave this wooden box and coordinating card to a good friend of mine who moved away...Sad Tears.
Instead of doing my usual Mod Podging, I decided to stain my wood box this time with an English Chestnut stain. I then embellished the box with ribbon, a layered flower cut from Cricut Flower Shoppe and of course some Coffee Bean CANDi® goodness. I made the coordinating card out of Kraft paper, added some more ribbon, CANDi's® and stamped a sentiment from Pink by Design.
I finished the inside of the box by Mod Podging (I had to use it somewhere) patterned paper and added a few more Coffee Bean CANDi's ® in the center of the flowers.
Now go check out the Royal Castle Shoppe to purchase your own CANDi® goodness.
Monday, 24 December 2012
I added CANDi to the tree to look like ornaments. It was the perfect touch! I used glue to adhere them to the tree.
I used the Very Merry Silver CANDi on the card:
Sunday, 23 December 2012
Friday, 21 December 2012
Thursday, 20 December 2012
Wednesday, 19 December 2012
Today I'm showing off one of the first Christmas cards I made with my new CAMEO!! WOOT WOOT!!! I'm still trying to get the hang of the measurements and stuff but I LOVED this image when I saw it and had to use it.
I used the Very Merry Silver CANDi in the center of the snowflake to accent it, and I think this pack is becoming my FAV....I just love how the colors make your image POP!
Tuesday, 18 December 2012
Monday, 17 December 2012
Sunday, 16 December 2012
here today to show you a project using the CraftWork Cards CANDI product.
- A2 size POSTCARD 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Pattern mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 5", inked with distress ink around the edges, and adhered at an angle with edges trimmed to fit card
- Fiskars Journal punch for sentiment mat
- Cardz TV Stamps "More Encouraging Thoughts" for sentiment stamp (shop here)
- 2 different sizes of googlie eyes added for giggles
- Rhinestones added for headlights
- BEEP BEEP used for car die cut @ 2 1/2", white gel pen used on wheels for accent, and adhered with an Action Wobble from TSQ's Royal Shoppe (shop here)
- CANDI "Coffee Bean" used for accents and adhered with glue dots (shop here)
|CANDI "Coffee Bean" (shop here)|