Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Play

Happy Monday everyone! I am sure many of you start your day watching the news like I do. And I have to admit, it is really strange to see all the snow that is falling all over the country when it is 70+ degrees here in Arizona! Since I can't go outside to enjoy the snow, I decided to pull out some photos from years ago! Here is a layout I made using pictures from 2004....

Lauren and Matt had so much fun playing and sledding in the snow! I loved the bright pink snowsuit Lauren was wearing and wanted to pull pink into my layout.

I scattered snowflakes all around the page and Icing Sugar CANDi was the perfect extra touch. I used some in the center of my snowflakes and I used Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking Ink (Blue Hawaiian) to stamp snowflakes right on to the CANDi!! I LOVE the way it turned out!


I had a lot of fun creating this layout and I hope I inspired you to try something new!

Barb

I used Icing Sugar CANDi on this layout! 

8 comments: