Friday 11 January 2013

Red Fish, Blue Fish! One Fish, Two Fish!!

Ok... maybe just  one red fish. :)

Hello everyone!! Jillian from Paper à la Mode here!!

Hello my wonderful!! This post is super late because like always I forgot. But I blame that on how CRAZY busy I've been with the holidays and now with CHA!! I'm so excited to be here, it's like a dream come true! 

Craftwork Cards is a UK based company who invented this wonderful embellishment called "Candi". It's super fun, super cute and super easy to add to any project to make it pop! It's like a brad top. Without piercing the paper or anything! Brilliant! They have branched out to the US and I'm a proud member of the USA Craftwork Cards Design team!! 

So for today's post here's my card. I made the fish and bubbles out of Candi! Obviously I'm ready for summer... If you can't tell. ;) 


I used "School Days" Candi for this project! Which you can get here!!


1 comment:

  1. The fish is darling! And it really adds great dimension to the card! The bubbles are too cute too!

    ReplyDelete