Wednesday 26 December 2012

Pretty Corset Tag!

Hello CANDi people! Today I am bringing you a pretty, CANDi corset tag made with the Prima Almanac  collection and Newsprint CANDi!

PrimaTag

I love this soft, pink paper collection and how it coordinates so nicely with the Newspaper CANDi.

PrimaTag2

I also love this printed ribbon.  It gives the tag so much texture and the sentiment is awesome!

PrimaTag3

The CANDi makes a great anchor for the twine and that charm is SO beautiful, isn’t it? I really love how this CANDi project turned out and the Newsprint CANDi is quickly becoming one of my favorites!

image

Badge

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love how you did the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I love the way you used the CANDi and twine together!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete