Friday 15 February 2013

Friend Card with Midge

Hey fellow crafters!  Midge here.  I am thrilled as always to be the featured designer for CRAFTWORKCards CANDi today.  I wanted to send a little note to a dear friend and came up with the card I am showing today.  Here is a pic of the CANDi I used:
The colors are Gingham Celestial and Gingham Strata.  
I just fall in love with CANDi more each time I use it.  There are just sooooo many uses for these fun little tidbits :)

This is the sweet little card I made.  I sure hope you like it!   
Now if you would like to purchase some CANDi of you own, click here.
For more details on this and other projects, come visit me at my blog here.
Have a super crafty day!
Midge    :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love the way you made the flowers with the CANDi!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete