Sunday 10 February 2013

Thank You So Much!

Photobucket

Hi! It's Janis from Pause Dream Enjoy 
here today to show you a project using the CraftWork Cards CANDI product.

I love my Cricut 50 States Cartridge. Since my family travels so much, I just think it's cool to be able to use the various die cuts in this cartridge on scrapbook layout pages for places we've been.  I used this cartridge on my project today, but not because it's representing some travel we've done, but because I love the birds in this cartridge.

You can look up the STATE Birds for all 50 states ... HERE.

The Bird I'm using on my project today is the North Carolina State Bird, the Northern Cardinal. Here are 2 photographs of this bird of the male and female. (Photos from ... HERE.)


Female

Male
Here's the postcard I made for today's project using some of the CraftWorks Cards CANDI product!


POSTCARD Details:
  • A2 size Postcard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Mats:
    • Black 5 1/4" x 4"
    • Pattern 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" (pattern paper from "Almanac Collection" 6x6 
  • CTMH ART PHILOSOPHY:
    • "Branch 2" p. 35 cut @ 2 1/2"
    • Prima flowers with Recollections antique brass brads added to branch
  • 50 STATES:
    • North Carolina State Bird (Northern Cardinal) p. 45 cut @ 3"
  • Fiskars Journal punch for sentiment matting
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS:
    • "Heartfelt Wishes" set and inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • CANDI:
    • "Rainforest" used to embellish sentiment mat
  • Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink


"Rainforest Collection"



Photobucket
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment