Monday 18 February 2013

Pretty as a Picture!

Hi! It's Barb and I am back to share another layout with you today!
Do you ever get a photo that you just can't wait to put into a layout?!
Well, that is how I felt about these photos of my daughter....

These papers by BoBunny were perfect! And I used plenty of CANDi to embellish the layout! 


 I fussy cut one of them to create this layered flower. I used pop dots between the layers for added dimension and then topped it off with some 
Gingham Celestial CANDi!


 I am in love with this new Pretty Little Prints Rose Bouquet
CANDi that I used under the title to embellish the scalloped flowers!

And I used even more CANDi to create a circle behind the photos!

Here is the CANDi I used in this layout: 



2 comments:

  1. Wow...this is really pretty! Great job in using the various CANDi's too! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete