Wednesday 20 February 2013

Trendy CANDi

 

Good day CANDi people!  It’s Britt Bass from Pink Paper Crowns here today to share a card using some very trendy supplies.

DreamsCard

When I saw the Metallic Crushed Ice CANDi I knew I wanted to use some supplies I’ve been hoarding lately.  My favorite color of this moment is this mint green – I can’t get enough!  I paired this sparkling CANDi with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Mint) and a mint striped washi tape from Queen & Co.  Add in some grey chevron paper and the cute Heidi Swapp glitter arrow and striped heart.

I love the extra shine that the CANDi gives the card – it’s like card jewelry!!

Hope you found some inspiration from this trendy combo today!

candi

 

Badge

1 comment:

  1. I agree... totally looks like card jewelry!! Love the mint green and the way you combined the patterns! Beautiful!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete