Thursday 28 February 2013

Life is a Bowl of Cherries


Hi Everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Stacey here from Stacey's Creative Corner and
today I get to share with you another project using that awesome 


I decided to make a fun little card that will hopefully brighten someone's day with that cute little sentiment!
After I stamped my sentiment, I ran it through my cuttlebug with one of the dies from the Big Scallop Rectangles Small die set from Spellbinders. I popped it up on my card with some foam adhesive. I also stamped it onto some of my patterned paper so that I could fussy cut it out and adhere it to my bowl to give my card a little more depth. For my cherries, I simply added some of that awesome CANDi. One cherry is glued down, the other is popped up with some CANDi Fix.

Doesn't the CANDi make those cherries pop?


There are so many great colors and patterns in the CANDi line!

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find CANDi in the US at many online retailers including

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!





2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! The design is so clean and the red looks amazing! Adore that sentiment too!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card!Lovely Sentiment!
    Have a FABULOUS day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete