Tuesday 19 February 2013

Pinch Proof...


Holly here from Ribbons & Glue  posting a St. Patrick's Day card using some of the gold Toy Box CANDi's.

I don't really do much for St. Patrick's Day except make a few cards and help the kiddos make traps to catch a Leprechaun.  We've yet to catch that little bugger.  Maybe they'll get lucky this year.  At least he leaves us chocolate gold coins. 



I downloaded this "Pinch Proof" cut file from the Silhouette store.  This file is designed to be used with the Rhinestone feature but I liked how it looked sans Rhinestones.  That's just way to much work anyways.  Instead, I used a few gold Toy Box CANDi's for embellishments and added green glitter to the Shamrock for a little bling.



Now, I just need to tape this on my shirt so I will be "Pinch Proof" on St. Patty's Day.

You can get your CANDi' goods HERE!
 
 
Toy Box CANDi

 
Like Me on Facebook!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is darling! Everyone needs to be pinch proof on St. Patty's day!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete