Saturday 2 February 2013

Hello Kitty!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member!  For my project today, I wanted to share the notebooks I made as part of the treats I give for my girls Valentine's Day.  Here's how they turned out:



*Craftwork Cards - Ritz
*Hello Kitty Cricut cartridge - Hello Kitty head
*Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge - oval, scalloped oval
*Cinch Binding machine
*Prima - patterned paper
*chipboard
*4"x6" notecards
*tulle and ribbon from my stash
 
 
 

 



I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)


Until Next Time,


 
Here's a couple more links you should know:



CraftWork Cards Stores

For the UK store, click HERE

 
 

You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:

 



CraftWork Cards Blog Link

Photobucket


3 comments: