Thursday 18 April 2013

Thanks So Much!



Hi Everyone!
Happy Thursday!

here to share with you another project using that awesome 


I decided to make a Thank You card to have on hand.
I kept it pretty simple yet elegant.
I made those awesome flowers by simply turning the CANDi over and adhering in a circular pattern until it was the size that I wanted. After I had the size that I wanted, I simply placed a CANDi in the center right side up. I attached some leaves to the back using a Martha Stewart punch and Voila! Beautiful flowers that I think make quite an impact. I finished off my card with a little bow in the upper right hand corner. 

Here is a close up of the flowers:

For my project I used the Patchwork CANDi:
There are so many great colors and patterns in the CANDi line!

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find CANDi in the US at many online retailers including

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to stop by the Craftwork Cards USA blog for daily inspiration!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!






2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Your card is beautiful!!! I LOVE those flowers made from CANDi!! And the red looks amazing on the white embossed background!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete