Friday 5 April 2013

Hey Crafters!  Midge here, hoping you are having a fabulous day :)  I am thrilled as always to be the Featured Designer for CRAFTWORKCards CANDi.  Today I have the gift tin and matching card that I made for my sweet cousins birthday.  On this project I used the polka dots Raspberry Truffle CANDi seen here:
And here is a close shot of the tin and card:
I filled the tin with jewelry and a headband that I made for her.  Here is one more pic:
Well, I hope you liked this creation.  If you would like more details visit me at my blog here.
Can't wait until next time:)
If you would like to get some CANDi of your own shop here
Have a super crafty day! 
                                         Midge

1 comment:

  1. This is darling!! I love the pink/black/white theme! And the matching tin is a fabulous idea!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete