Thursday 4 April 2013

Just Saying Hello

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

here to show you a project using that awesome CANDi.

I decided to make a little just because card to add to my stash of cards that are ready to go when I need them. I love sending someone a card for no occasion so they know I am thinking of them. :) 


For my card, I simply stamped some flowers onto some white squares. After I colored them, I layered them on top of some pink squares and adhered them to my card base. I then took some Icing Sugar CANDi and colored them yellow to match my ribbon and ahered them with some CANDi Fix to the center of each of my flowers. Icing Sugar CANDi are a must have, in my opinion. You can color them any color you want, if you don't want them white, and coordinate them to match your project perfectly!

Here is a picture of the Icing Sugar:

There are so many great patterns and colors in the CANDi line,
you should definitely check them out.

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find Craftwork Cards CANDi in the US at various online retailers including

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!



4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this card!! The flowers are so beautiful and the design is fabulous! Love the pop of yellow in the centers of the flowers and the bow!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you еver thοught about cгеating an eboοκ or guest
    authorіng on other webѕites? I have a blοg сеnterеd on thе same ideas you disсuss and woulԁ lοve to hаve уou shаre sοme ѕtories/information.
    I knoω my ѵisitors would аppreciаte youг
    worκ. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email. winning Back your wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liκе rеading аn article that ωill make men and women thinκ.
    Alsο, many thanks for permitting me to cοmment!
    Http://www.getbackyourexnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse аnd Ӏ stumbled over herе coming from a
    differеnt wеbsite and thought I might сhecκ thіngѕ out.
    I lіkе what I sеe so i
    am just following you. Loоk fοrωaгd to loоκing at your web pagе repeateԁly.
    highly recommended online Site

    ReplyDelete