Saturday 6 April 2013

Haaaaaaappy Birthday!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member! 
One of my crafting pals is having a birthday, so I had to help her celebrate.  One of her favorite colors is pink, and she also loves giraffe's so I grabbed these 2 things and created this card just for her: 
 
*Silhoutte Online Store - giraffe
*Lovebug Creations - Rumple Ribbon
*Jaded Blossom - Flag Dies, Flag Dies 2, Sweet Birthday Wishes (sentiment) 
*Craftworks - Candi Icing Silver
 
 
 
*Kimi and I also got Cameo's about the same time, so I decided to use mine for this cuuuuuuute little giraffe!
*I was happy to find this pink giraffe paper in my stash!
 
 
*I decided to ink the white Candi's with brown ink.  Then I wrote the age of the birthday girl right on them with a white gel pen :)
 
I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)


Until Next Time,

 
Here's a couple more links you should know:

 
CraftWork Cards Stores
 
For the UK store, click HERE
 
You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:
 
 
CraftWork Cards Blog Link
Photobucket
 

3 comments: