Friday 19 April 2013

A Job Well Done!

Hey Hey and Hello!  Midge here and I am super thrilled to be able to share a fun card with you today! I looked at my calendar and noticed it is Administrative Professionals day next week.  As coincidence would have it, as I was wandering around the scrapbook supply store, I ran into this fun paper.  I knew mixed with a little CRAFTWORKCards CANDi it would create the perfect card to celebrate the occasion.  (It's a strange holiday, but they celebrate it at my Mom's office.)  I used the Damask- Afternoon Tea CANDi
Seen Here:
Oh, I just love Damask!  And now the card:
I just love the "Old Fashioned" typewriter images.  Here is a close up of the embellishments:

"A job well done" indeed!  I hope all of the people in the office as well as yourself enjoyed this card today.

I'd love for you to visit me at my blog "Scrappin Toxic Midge" here

If you'd like to get some CANDi of your very own (I strongly recommend it),
Click here for the UK
In the US many online retailers are available including The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe



1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect card for Administrative Professionals Day!! Love the typewriter!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete