Sunday 21 July 2013

Sunday Best!


Morning, it's Julie here again from across the pond, back with more Sunday Best Candi inspiration for you.

Today I am focussing I some gorgeous flowers created by Marie Chillmaid our Candi Queen! What Marie can make from Candi is nobodies business and over the next few weeks I am sure you will be inspired to pick up your Candi and start making something just that little bit different!

So please let me introduce you to  ....


Morning everyone! 
Here are a couple of cards that I made using some Candi 'buds', couldn't resist using some of my new stash of shimmer card stock, night purple shimmer (lush,!) and petal shimmer with some white Candi. Looks like it's a white Candi week for me this week, more buds in the second card with a lovely silver frame, lots of perfect pearls and a glitter border (scored a double line frame, filled with double sided tape and used a fine anthracite glitter).  I filled the centres of the buds with a blob of glue and a sprinkle of silver frantage (a rough glass glitter), the little bud at the top is attached to a monochrome paper clip.






How about a little box of flowers to send to a crafting friend?  She could add them to a card or layout?


Now I want to share with you some of our great customers Candi makes!
If you would like us to feature your Candi makes on the blog, please send images to me, Marie, at:   cardsandcandi@hotmail.co.uk.

First up is AMANDA LAKE who sent a pic of her lovely layered blooms with buttons and gems as centres, this is a  great little stash ready for card making, hope to see some of them again soon Amanda! Thank you for sharing ....


MAUREEN SCOTT's lovely works of art have winged their way all the way from bonny Scotland! And very bonny they are too, showing off two beautiful cards with Candi layered flowers, showing what you can do with a handful of Candi...........




See you again next week for more Sunday Best!

Julie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment