Tuesday 9 July 2013

One of a Kind "CANDi"!!!

Scrappin Toxic Midge
  
     Well Hey there!  First, I am going to re-post my winner of the Wreath Kit from the U.S. & U.K. co-blog hop:  SHIRLEY
 Shirley said,
"Hi MidgeJust hopping over from the UK to see your lovely CraftWork Cards inspirational post. Loving the wreath with those gorgeous curled flowers and the nursery canvas is amazing. What a lovely keepsake. You have given me a great idea. I could add a photograph in place of the Elephant and write a verse to pair up with it. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
Shirley"
 Congrats Shirley!!
And now, I have a card to share:

I used the CANDi  in the Gingham Celestial pack.  I just love the way the CANDi pops from the turquoise and yellow background.  :)
     I hope you liked my card today.  I would love for you to visit me at my blog here.

If you would like to purchase some CANDi of your own, click here
Have a super crafty day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment