Friday 7 June 2013

Carpe Diem Dad!!!

Scrappin Toxic Midge
  
     Well Hey there!  Fathers Day is just around the corner, so today, I have a couple of fun Cards for the guys in our lives.  It's always a little different working on projects for the men we know and love.  Heaven forbid we make them too "girlie"!  What better to use as embellishments than CANDi!?!  I chose to work with the "Bakers Street" CANDi, seen here:

     Here is the first card:
Oh gosh I just love a good mustache!  And here is the second card:
The CRAFTWORKCards CANDi works perfectly as "buttons" on the "shirt"!

     I hope you have enjoyed my projects today.  I would love for you to visit me at my blog here.

If you would like to purchase some CANDi of your own, click here
Have a super crafty day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment