Wednesday 12 June 2013

New Candi USA Design Team Member

 
 
 
Hi everyone!  I am Candy Slabaugh from Candy's Creations and I am excited to announce that I have been asked to join the Craftwork Cards Candi USA Design Team. I actually have been using Candi for a long time so being part of this team is a perfect fit for me!  I am looking forward to sharing my creations using Candi with you!
 
Today I  want to share with you a card I made using Damask - Afternoon Tea Candi and Silver Shadow Candi as embellishments.
 
 
 
The stamped image, sentiment and design paper is from Heartfelt Creations.  I colored the image with Copics and die cut it with Spellbinders Labels One and then matted it on blue cardstock die cut with Spellbinders Decorative Labels One.
 
 
To coordinate the perfect Candi to my projects I love to mix and match Candi from different packages. So on this card I used a blue Candi from the Damask - Afternoon Tea Candi package and a couple dark grey Candi from the Silver Shadow Candi Package.

 

Silver Shadow - Candi


Damask - Afternoon Tea Candi

 
I will be sharing more of my projects using Candi on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each Month.  I would love for you to visit my blog at Candy's Creations.  Have a great day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment