Saturday 16 February 2013

St. Patrick's Day Badge Made with Candi!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member!  For my project today, I wanted to share a badge I made to wear for St. Patrick's Day.  Never get caught now wearing green again, lol!


Here's how it turned out:


*Craftwork Cards - Rainforest
*Celebrate with Flourish Cricut cartridge - clover








I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)

Until Next Time,





Here's a couple more links you should know:


CraftWork Cards Stores


For the UK store, click HERE



You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:






CraftWork Cards Blog Link




Photobucket



2 comments: