Monday 15 July 2013

{Snap Shots..... Layout}

Hey Hey Crafters!!! It's me Scrappin Madge!! I am excited to leave the lounge and share with you what I have created today using the Amazing Craftwork Cards CANDi!!! 
While working in the Scrappin Lounge, I came up with this super fun layout! It needed a couple of finishing touches and hey what do you know..... Craftwork Card CANDi was just the right touch!!! Check out my layout below.


I used the CANDi in the banner at the top and as the center to the green flowers.
The CANDi that I used is Called Coffee Bean.
 Here is a close up of the banner on the layout.

Now here is a close up of the flower cluster....
Be sure to order your CANDi today!!! 
To purchase your CANDi click {HERE}
For more details about this fun layout be sure to come and see me over at My Scrappin' Lounge {HERE}. Until next time Crafters!!!! 
Scrappin Madge


No comments:

Post a Comment