Thursday 18 July 2013

Hello Friend!



Hi everyone!
here to show you another project using 
that awesome CANDi!


I decided to make a fun little card to send to a crafty friend.
I stamped that adorable little image and then popped her up on some foam adhesive.
I added a satin ribbon bow and the finished the bow off with a flower made out of some 
Craftwork Card CANDi. I also added some CANDi to the top left of my card.

Here is a close up of my CANDi flower as well as the CANDi at the top of my card:

For my project, I used the Covent Garden CANDi:
Covent Garden is so pretty with it's subtle gold metallic stripes!

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find CANDi in the US at many online retailers including

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!




No comments:

Post a Comment