Tuesday 4 December 2012

Give a girl shoes.....

Morning everyone, it's Enfys here again. As soon as I saw the snakeskin like pattern on the candi from the Bohemia paper collection I thought of  shoes. The shoes were cut from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge on my Cricut. All the papers, apart from the kraft, are from Bohemia by Craftwork Cards - a pity the gorgeous glitter doesn't show up on the photos however hard I try....



I found the (anonymous) sentiment stamp in my stash - perfect!


the die cut flowers were given a candi center and topped with a pearl


I have a few friends who will find this card tailor made for them - what is it with the girls and shoes?

See you again very soon x

1 comment:

  1. Love the Bohemian collection! Your card is beautiful!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete