Friday 7 December 2012

DID YOU KNOW???

DID YOU KNOW???
 
Hey everyone, It's Kimberly from Justwordz here, I'm glad you dropped by to have a look at my project this week. I have some exciting news to share...did you know you can colour your candy to match your project. I just happened to have some icing sugar CANDI which is white as you know so i used my Promarkers to colour them up to match my water theme project. How easy it was and they held their shape fantastically. Let's have a look see...
 
 
This image was a freebie colouring page i found online. Coloured with promarkers, and used my Icing Sugar CANDI to add some fun to this card. I just used three matching colours to give it a water effect. You can find your Icing Sugar CANDI
Candi - Icing Sugar
 
Thanks for dropping by...
 
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is fabulous!! I love the way you colored the CANDi to match your project! Brilliant!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies...i've been colouring them left and right...i'm just so matchy matchy kind of gal

    ReplyDelete