Saturday 8 December 2012

Bee Album Cover

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member!  There are so many types of Candi, that you are sure to find one that will match any project.  When I was creating my album cover, the Newsprint were the perfect Candi to use!   Here's how it turned out:




*Walk In My Garden Cricut cartridge - bee
*Prima - acrylic album, patterned paper





*The black and white of the Newsprint Candi went perfectly with the bee color scheme!


I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)

Until Next Time,
Jenny ~ Crazy About Cricut 


Here's a couple more links you should know:

CraftWork Cards Store Link

CraftWork Cards Blog Link

1 comment:

  1. This is darling! I love bees and the CANDi is the perfect touch!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete