Tuesday 13 August 2013


Scrappin Toxic Midge
  
     Well Hey there fellow crafters!  Today I have a fun layout to share.  For this project I chose to work with the "Bakers Street" CANDi and the "Vintage Chic" wreath kit seen here:
                                                                                                                





Here is the Layout:
And here is a close up of the wreath pieces and CANDi:

These products are just so amazing to work with.  There are countless different ways to put them to good use!  And there are so many different colors and patterns to choose from. There are even a bunch of different wreath kits available!  :)
If you'd like to get some CANDi  or a Wreath Kit of your very own (I strongly recommend it),
Click here for the UK
In the US many online retailers are available including here-> The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe

I'd love for you to visit me at my blog:  www.toxictreasures.com

Have a super crafty day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment