Saturday 11 May 2013

Mother's Day Candi!

Hello my fellow Candi lovers! This is Jillian from Paper à la Mode!! I've been on a bit of a candy hiatus but my sweet tooth is back and stronger than ever!!

Craftwork Cards is a UK based company who are looking to expand into the US. And I was lucky enough to be chosen to help make that happen! Click HERE to visit the UK blog and click HERE to visit the US blog!

Ok so we all know that Mother's Day is right around the corner. I'm blessed to have four moms in my life. My mother and stepmother and my husbands mother and stepmother. All of which are fantastic women that I really love! So I made them their cards this year. And I really wanted to incorporate Candi into it!! 



I really had a great time making them!!

For this project I used "Rose Bouquet" Candi and "Coffee Bean" Candi.

You can find Craftwork Cards Candi here:





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jillian! Love those polka dots!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete