Wednesday 1 May 2013

Life's a Garden ....

Hi everyone, it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper.

Thanks for joining me today for some Craftwork Cards CANDi fun!! 


For today's project I used the "Toy Box" CANDi to accent the corner of my card. 
 


I tried to blow them up for you to get a closer look, but the picture blurred on me (sorry).  The CANDi has a little sparkle to it. 
 



Here's a package of the CANDI, and you get TONS of them in one pouch!  As you can see also there are other colors in the package.
 "Toy Box"


For more information on this project, and more please visit me at The Squeaky Scrapper.
 
  There are several other options for the CANDi product which you can find at the store link, along with other products from Craftwork Cards ~ Happy Shopping!!

CraftWork Cards Store Link

CraftWork Cards Blog Link
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great card! The Toy Box CANDi is perfect for the garden theme!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete