Friday 17 May 2013

"Drinks" by the Pool

Scrappin Toxic Midge
 
     Well hey howdy ho there!  The weather is finally warming up and I, for one, couldn't be more thrilled.  My kids have decided they want to have an end of school "Pool Party".  This means I have (more) projects to do! LOL. I have started the invites believe it or not.  I want to do "Nameplates" for the items I put out on the tables.  What better to use as embellishments than CANDi!?!  I chose to work with the Polka Dots--"Berry Bliss" CANDi, seen here:
     And here is the nameplate for the "Drinks":


     I'm going to make nameplates for the pizza, dessert, towels, water balloons etc;  I don't know why I always go overboard for parties.  My friends all tease me and I know the kids could care less.  I just have to do it!
     I hope you all enjoyed my project today.  I would love for you to visit me at my blog here.

If you would like to purchase some CANDi of your own, click here
Have a super crafty day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment