Wednesday 21 November 2012

Enjoy the gifts of nature....

Hi everyone!!  My name is Sherri and my blog is The Squeaky Scrapper
 Today is my first post using the CraftWork Cards CANDI product, and I have to say this product is sooo AWESOME!  
 
They are very easy to use and add really nice dimension to your projects, as you can see on mine.  I used it to accent my flowers with that little extra touch :)

 
CraftWork Cards CANDI "Toy Box" collection used on the flowers ~ Store Link
Sentiment from the The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Garden stamp set ~ Royal Shoppe
Image from Pixie Dust Studio titled "Bed of Flowers" 

This is the "Toy Box" Collection Candi.  As you can see there are other colors than what I've used here.  There are several other options for the CANDI product which you can find at the store link, along with other products from Craftwork Cards ~ Happy Shopping!!

CraftWork Cards Store Link

CraftWork Cards Blog Link

Photobucket

4 comments: