Thursday 22 November 2012

CANDi ornaments


Hi everyone!
I'm Stacey and boy am I excited!
Today is my very first post as a designer for Craftwork Cards CANDi USA team!

CANDi is so fun to work with!
They are legless brads, what's not to love right??
I love the look of brads but I absolutely hate poking holes in my card stock and then trying to mail a card with brads and worrying that the top of the metal brad is going to poke through the envelope and then the receiver will get a card that is possibly ruined. With CANDi, I don't have to worry about that.
I get the look of a brad without the bulk :) 

For my project, I decided to make a Christmas card and use the CANDi as the ornaments on the tree.


Look at those super cute silver polka dots! So fun!
The colors of the CANDi that I used matched the papers from the MME line called Merry perfectly!

I also added a piece of CANDi to the center of my bow.

Here is a close up picture of the CANDi on my project:


For my project, I used the Very Merry Silver collection:

There are so many patterns and colors! You should definitely check out the Craftwork Cards store to see the entire line :)

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

~Stacey~

2 comments:

  1. pop over from "Going Buggy Blog" and became a new follower..a very cool site..I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!! I love the large bow and the way you used the CANDi!! Gorgeous!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete