Friday 1 March 2013

CANDi Project with MIDGE

Hey Hey Everybody!  Midge here.  I have the pleasure of being the featured designer for CANDi today :)  I just love working with CANDi.  It comes in so many fantastic colors and patterns.  Today I used one of my favorites "Chantilly--Olive"" seen here:

You know, I can't really think of a craft project that you couldn't put CANDi on!  Today, I used it on a card that my daughter is going to give to her favorite cheer advisor!  Here is the card:
I just love the bright colors of the paper.  And the CANDi once again comes through as the perfect finishing touch!
 You can get your very own CANDi here
     I hope you enjoyed this project.  Be sure to check back often for fabulous inspiration!
Feel free to visit me at my blog here.  Have a super crafty day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love that camera border!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have
    been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear
    idea

    my web-site diat ohne kohlenhydrate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love those little cameras!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete