Tuesday 26 March 2013

A Easter CANDi Centerpiece from Ribbons & Glue...



Holly here today, from Ribbons & Glue,  sharing a cute, simple and inexpensive Easter centerpiece that includes dollar store goods and Craftwork Cards CANDi cuteness.

I'm a total sucker for dollar store goods and anything that sparkles on a stick.


Easy Easter Centerpiece using a Dollar Store Watering Can

 
To embellish my Dollar Store watering can, I adhered a ribbon bow, Patchwork  & Toy Box CANDi's  with Ultra Thin Glue Dots  then stuffed some messy Easter grass inside.



Since cute lil' glitter stick eggs still needed some more cuteness, I tied a bow around them and added a few little CANDi's to pull all the colors together.  {cute!}


Patchwork CANDi
Toy Box CANDi
You can get some of your own CANDi goodness HERE!

 
Like Me on Facebook!
 

1 comment:

  1. This may possibly be the cutest little Easter Decoration ever!! I love everything about it!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete