Tuesday 22 January 2013

Valentine CANDi...


Holly here from Ribbons & Glue. When I was at CHA last weekend,  I got to meet up with  Craftwork Cards (who came all the way from the UK too) and they gave me some more of there CANDi goodies to play with for my design team posts.  I love all there CANDi's but there Sweethearts CANDi's are just a perfect addition to any Valentines Day project. 



I used my Silhouette to cut out the hearts from a Hero Arts file and found these CANDi Sweethearts to be the perfect size to embellish them with. 


 

I then added faux stitching, white crinkle ribbon and a stamped sentiment from K. Andrew Designs to complete my Valentine CANDi card. 
 
 
 
You can pick up your own CANDi goodness HERE
Sweethearts CANDi
 Like Me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Darling card! I love the Sweetheart CANDi! It is perfect for making valentines!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete