Wednesday 2 January 2013

Snow Adorable with CANDi

Hi everyone, it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I know Christmas has passed but I thought I would show you one last Christmas card from my stash this year, so bear with me. 
 I used the Very Merry Silver CANDi to accent the bottom corner.  This pack of CANDi has definitely become my FAV! 




CraftWork Cards CANDi "Very Merry Silver" collection ~ Store Link 


 This is the "Very Merry Silver" Collection CANDi.  As you can see there are other colors than what I've used here in the packet.  There are several other options for the CANDi product which you can find at the store link, along with other products from Craftwork Cards ~ Happy Shopping!!

CraftWork Cards Store Link

CraftWork Cards Blog Link

Photobucket

1 comment: