Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sweet "16" with CANDi

Scrappin Toxic Midge
  
     Hi there crafty peeps!  My friend's sweet daughter turned "16" over the weekend.  She had a super fun "Sweet Sixteen" party and I made this card to go with her gift.  I chose to work with the Love Parade--"Lipstick Pink" CANDi, seen here:

I chose to incorporate some of the bright colors of the party:
I used so many different elements on this card:  embossed card base, patterned paper, doily, spritz, crown embellishment, twine, stickles (to polka dot the CANDi) and of course CANDi to make the "16".
Here is a close up of the CANDi:

           
                Thanks for stopping by!
 I would love for you to visit me at my blog here.

If you'd like to get some CANDi of your very own (I strongly recommend it),
Click here for the UK
In the US many online retailers are available including here-> The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe

Have a super crafty day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment