Tuesday 14 January 2014

CANDi "Kinder Kid" Layout

Scrappin Toxic Midge
  
     Hello and good day crafty guys and gals!  It's been a while, but with the holiday season behind us now, it's time to get craftin'!  Today I have a layout to share with you.  For this craft I chose to work with the "Dots-Citrus Burst" CANDi and the "Vintage Chic" wreath kit seen here:

                                                                                                               
                                   


Here is the layout:

I used the wreath kit to make the flower center for the rosette and the CANDi on the corner of the picture, the paper stripes and the flower center.  
These products are just so amazing to work with.  There are countless different ways to put them to good use!  And there are so many different colors and patterns to choose from. 
If you'd like to get some CANDi  or a Wreath Kit of your very own (I strongly recommend it),
Click here for the UK
In the US many online retailers are available including here-> The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe

I'd love for you to visit me at my blog:  www.toxictreasures.com

Have a super crafty day :)

1 comment:

  1. Auhh.... look at this little sweetheart!! Love this layout and the way you used the wreath kit and made a fun rosette! AMAZING!!! so fun.. Loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete