Tuesday 26 November 2013

Holiday Treat Holder & Ornament!!!

Scrappin Toxic Midge
  
     Hi there crafty peeps!  Today I will be showing you a couple of little holiday boxes.  I chose to work with the Polka Dots--"Berry Bliss" CANDi, seen here:
These little boxes are so fun and can be used for so many different things.

I will be making a LOT more of these.  The striped design I will be using to give treats to my nieces & nephews at our family party.  The silver embossed design I am using as ornaments to decorate one of the smaller Christmas trees in my house.
           
                I hope you all enjoyed my project today. 
 I would love for you to visit me at my blog here.

If you'd like to get some CANDi of your very own (I strongly recommend it),
Click here for the UK
In the US many online retailers are available including here-> The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe

Have a super crafty day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment