Monday 14 October 2013

Monday Morning Inspiration....

Happy Monday Morning everyone! It's Barb and I am back to host the blog today! This year, for my birthday, my daughter decided to treat me to a creative night out! Talk about the perfect gift! We went to a place called Wine & Canvas where we could drink a glass of wine while learning how to paint on canvas!! :) It may not be perfect, but we had a lot of fun and shared some great memories!

 I used Echo Parks Beautiful Life Collection Kit for the layout.


I used CANDi for the middle of the butterfly and then added some gems for sparkle.


 I also used some CANDi under the title for a little splash of color!


And I always love to add CANDi to cardstock stickers for a little added dimension!

Here is the CANDi I used on my layout today....



Thanks for stopping by today!
Barb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment