Friday 16 November 2012

Jillian from Paper a la Mode

Hello everyone! It's Jillian from Paper à la Mode! I'm super excited because, this is my first featured designer post for CraftWork Cards Candi USA.

First of all, I can't even begin to explain the uses you can get out of Candi. One is, I don't need brads anymore. I love the look of them but I never used them because I hated poking holes in my paper, it was more work than I was willing to do. Call me lazy if you wish but, I don't care because my problem has been solved, with Candi! Also, the things you can create are just endless. Which is what I tried to show you with my post today!

So, without further adieu, introducing....

CraftWork Cards Candi!!!!!!



Where on earth did I get those fabulous flowers you ask? Oh, very simple really, I fashioned them out of Candi. For the flowers I used "Convent Garden" and "Icing Sugar". For the pendants I used "Rainforest". 

The woodgrain pendant stamp and sentiment stamp is "Miss Caroline" from My Minds Eye.

Paper is from October Afternoon's "9 to 5" collection.



4 comments: