Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member!  Since today is Father's Day, I wanted to share the card I made for my dad.  Here are the details:

*Father's Day Cricut cartridge
*DCWV - patterned paper (The Guy Stack)
*Core'dinations - solid color cardstock
*wooden buttons from my stash



And now onto my project!




*I layered the candies on top of some wooden buttons.  It looked perfect, and I love the dimension it added to this simple guy card!


*Here's a side view.  Love that height!

I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)


Until Next Time,

 
Here's a couple more links you should know:

 
CraftWork Cards Stores
 
For the UK store, click HERE
 
You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:
 
 
CraftWork Cards Blog Link
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment