Tuesday 23 July 2013

Never Too Old!

Scrappin Toxic Midge
  
     Hi there crafty peeps!  Today I will be showing you a couple of pages out of an Album I made from an old calendar.  The album is full of pics of me and my bestie Scrappin Madge doing crazy things.  I chose to work with the Polka Dots--"Berry Bliss", the Gingham--"Galaxy" and the Flower Power--"Mia" CANDi, seen here:
Candi - Gingham GalaxyCandi - Flower Power Mia
   And here are 2 of the pages from my album:



      These are really goofy pics, but I am so glad I have them!  Who says giant bouncy slides are just for kids?  LOL!  The CANDi's were just the right POP.
             
                I hope you all enjoyed my project today.  I would love for you to visit me at my blog here.

If you'd like to get some CANDi of your very own (I strongly recommend it),
Click here for the UK
In the US many online retailers are available including here-> The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe

Have a super crafty day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment